I don’t know about you but with the onset of Spring (or for what some of us hope to be) I love getting to try new products. The New Year, is all about a fresh start. So being chosen for the #CHEERSTOYOU VoxBox was definitely a special treat. As you can see from the below picture I received quite an array of products choices. The box included the following:
- Suave Professionals Biotin Infusion Shampoo & Conditioner
- Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution (Soothe & Sleep with Lavender)
- Way Better Snack Sweet Chili Tortilla Chips
- Hormel Taco Meat (Chicken, Pork, Ground/Shredded Beef)
- Yaye App
- Peony & Me (discount)
First off the Suave Shampoo & Conditioner, now I am very partial to the products that I use. No parabens, no sulfates – especially in the hair and body care products I use. These products smelled good and did deliver decent results, but I honestly couldn’t wrap my head around the list of ingredients. For the professional product that this is compared to the ingredients are night and day. I would honestly spend the money and buy the professional salon product just for that reason. But it’s definitely worth a try, if you’re looking to add some volume to your hair.
Next off Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt, now I have used this product before but in a different scent (Eucalyptus & Spearmint) – so I may be partial be these are great soaking solutions in my opinion. They are great to relax not only your sore tired muscles, but also the scents help you unwind. I have used these in the tub, in my foot bath, and sometimes if I am in a crunch for time but my feet are sore I will plug up the shower throw some in and let me feet soak a bit before going on with my shower. These are by far a feel a must try product, and you can pick them up at almost of stores.
Way Better Snacks, now I have tried this companies chips before and they are good. I was a bit skeptical at first with this flavor, bit I was blown away. Just the right bit of heat, so satisfying. I have been on the hunt to track down where I can buy these locally, because they were that good. Plus you can feel better about snacking, knowing these chips contain flax-seed, chia seeds and quinoa, not bad for a chip if I do say so myself.
Now quite honestly, I haven’t tried the other 3 items included in the box yet. But I will write from my perspective.
- Hormel Taco Meat, from my gathering these meats are 100% natural, fresh and fully cooked – something I know is a good thing for last-minute meals (anything during the week to save me some time so I can sit down, is a plus). They also come already seasoned, so that cuts your preparation time down to 1/2 (win!).
- Yaye App, from my understanding this is great for accountability for your health and fitness regime. You create small groups of family and friends on this app, and you can chat, share progress and encourage each other along the way. Definitely something I will check out shortly, and you should check out. It’s always good having motivation.
- Last but not least, sticking with the healthy you new year theme, is Peony & Me discount. I have briefly glanced on the site and am pretty impressed on the style offerings (trendy workout attire). I know another huge motivation for me when I am getting back into my healthy workout routine is looking good while doing it, so adding a few new pieces may make it just that much easier to do your daily workout.
That was it, in all the products were pretty well centered around the New You New Year theme, a fresh start is always good and trying out new products is even better.
If you’d like to discover, review and share new products like I did, then head over here to Influenster.
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. As always all opinions are my own.