This time of year my skin gets hit hard. From the colder temps and dryer air, my skin starts to lack moisture and needs a little extra TLC. There are slot of products I use that may help skin conditions but to be honest, the ingredients don’t make me feel good about using them daily. When I was approached by the people over at Ellovi I was intrigued by their 6 ingredient body body.
Ellovi was created to disrupt a beauty industry ruled by products laden with artificial ingredients and cheap fillers. The founders are passionate about crafting pure and nutritional skincare products from plants. They want not only to make simply the best natural skincare products, but the best skincare products of any kind.
Our first & popular product, Body Butter, is an intensely hydrating body moisturizer made from macadamia nut, coconut, marula nut, hemp seed, and shea. There are no synthetic ingredients, preservatives, parabens, or other secret ingredients.
They currently offer 4 different scents: Original, Vanilla, Mint Chocolate & Blossom. I was able to try out the Chamomile Blossom. Was I taken back and surprised by this product. It was solid at first but with the warmth of my hands it slowly was absorbed into my skin. These body butters can be used from skin to hair. I tried it as a leave in on the ends of my hair and it definitely helped with my spilt ends and smelled amazing.
I honestly recommend this product to anyone, especially as a stocking stuffer this time of year.
The people over at Ellovi have been so generous that they are offering (1) Full size Chamomile Blossom Body Butter to a lucky reader. Simply enter below for your chance to win & don’t forget to stop ok over to Ellovi and checkout the products yourself.
ENTER GIVEAWAY HERE
Disclaimer: The item was given for review purposes. As always, my opinions are my own.
The holidays are close by, so the hustle & bustle are here for the season. But this doesn’t mean you can’t keep your looks on point. These easy goodies, will keep your pampering routine short so you can enjoy the rest of your day.
BeautyBox5 – is a subscription based beauty sampling program that send 5 cosmetic samples to your door monthly. It is geared to helping introduce women to new cosmetic products and educating them as well. The products vary monthly and are based on best products for your lifestyle.
Memberships perks for being a monthly BeautyBox5 subscriber is:
All members receive FREE shipping, & receive exclusive discounts from their partner brands.
In this months subscription box, I received the following items:
- Afterfeather Refillable Travel Bottles
- DenTek Floss Picks + Case
- HASK Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil
- Laura Ashley Body Butter (Peony)
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
The full products this month valued at over $35, a great steal for only $12/monthly subscription.
There is also the option to subscribe quarterly for $30 (save $6), or yearly for $99 (save $45).
- Afterfeather Refillable Travel Bottles– This pretty little travel buddy is not only functional and TSA-approved, but easy on the eyes! Great reusable bottles, combing style and functionality.
- DenTek Floss Picks + Case – Floss in style with these adorable picks and colorful case! I know that for me I can always find a time or moment that I need a little floss, now having this convenient case that holds them it is discreet and looks good.
- HASK Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil – Nuts for having healthy hair? This ultra-hydrating oil is just what you need. Applying a small amount to your hairs ends after conditioning, will bring your dull strands back to life. I have used HASK products before, and am a FAN of this one as well.
- Laura Ashley Body Butter (Peony) – Indulging in nourishing, rich lotion, is a must during the winter months. For optimal moisture, best to use post shower so that your damp skin will absorb, for a seriously smooth result.
- Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash – This rich lathering body wash, is Doves newest beauty breakthrough. It will leave your skin softer, and smoother after just one shower.
If your ready to join in the fun, and try out your own click here : BeautyBox 5
Disclosure: This complimentary box was sent for review purposes. As always, all opinions are my own and no compensation was received. This post contains affiliate links.
When it comes to the products that I use in and on my body I do my research, so when it comes to finding products that moisturizer my skin and are good – and get elated! One such product that I love is Shea Butter, but better yet is finding a 100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter, made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana, Africa.
Those unfamiliar with uses of Shea Butter are natural relief from dry skin, psoriasis dryness, eczema and acne as well as being excellent for Stretch Marks from Pregnancy. Shea Butter can be used straight out of the tub or used to create DIY lotions, soaps, body butter and more. Deep Moisturizer for Skin – Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F – DOES NOT CLOG PORES – Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting – Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty.
I have added lavender essential oil to my shea butter to create my very own body moisturizer. Also great as a homemade hair mask – just add a few other ingredients and help your summer hair’s end. This is not only a great product for yourself, but awesome as a gift – or to create some homemade products as gifts. Holidays are coming up soon, so stock up on some of this before its gone.
Stop on over to Amazon and get your very own Cleopatra’s Choice 100% Pure African Shea Butter here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.