The New Year is here, and with that many resolutions and change. In this month BeautyBox5 they are helping give you all you need to be open to those fresh possibilities.
BeautyBox5 – is a subscription based beauty sampling program that send 5 cosmetic samples to your door monthly. It is geared to helping introduce women to new cosmetic products and educating them as well. The products vary monthly and are based on best products for your lifestyle.
Memberships perks for being a monthly BeautyBox5 subscriber is:
All members receive FREE shipping, & receive exclusive discounts from their partner brands.
In this months subscription box, I received the following items:
- Coastal Scents Eye Shadow (Set 42 – mint condition, sundried, stone cold, & wild raisin)
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects (330 – fly with me)
- Ultraflesh The Gold Standard Mascara in Blackout
- Softsoap Nutri Serums Vitamin E Body Wash
- Garner Fructis Daily Care Fortifying Shampoo
The full products this month valued at over $100, a great steal for only $12/monthly subscription.
There is also the option to subscribe quarterly for $30 (save $6), or yearly for $99 (save $45).
- Coastal Scents Eye Shadow – This set of 4 super pigmented shadows are good great whether they are paired together for an all over look or just a few to accent. I thought the colors were great paired with one another however myself I didn’t like the consistency. I have become more of a fan of mineral powder type shadows and the airiness they give to your eyes. The colors were bold however and smooth.
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects – Have you ever wanted a manicure that lasted 10 days? With these nail strips just apply and smooth over nails and you’ll have easy nail art. Plus it comes off easily with just nail polish remover. I have had the pleasure to try similar products from direct sales companies. I did notice a bit of a difference between the two. I found that these didn’t last as long on my nails and left more of a residue when removed. The patterns are great and fun; definitely worth a try.
- Ultraflesh The Gold Standard Mascara in Blackout – Dramatic, thicker lashes are what more women want. The expert wand on this mascara gets every lash coated for major results. Mascara is one thing that any woman is always looking to find the best of. I will agree the wand on this mascara is great, and helps to define lashes without clumping.
- Softsoap Nutri Serums Vitamin E Body Wash – Treating your body to moisture and a great fresh scent is a must for most. But how about adding softening serum pearls with Vitamin E, and Omega 3 & 6 to give your skin the nutrients it needs during these dry winter months. This was a clean wash, and did keep my skin hydrated after showering; however I am very particular on ingredients in my products.
- Garner Fructis Daily Care Fortifying Shampoo – What woman wouldn’t want healthier hair for the New Year?? Strengthen your hair with the grapefruit antioxidants and proteins, fortifying your hair and adding shine. For me I used to use this brand a while back, before I found out about sulfates and parabens. So for the reason I didn’t use this product. I have heard great things about it, however for me it didn’t work.
If your ready to join in the fun, and try out your own click here : BeautyBox 5