Finding the time to eat, let alone eat a healthy decent meal these days is a challenge. As a full-time working mom, I’m not in the house much and the time I am is limited. Continue reading
It’s often an overlooked gesture, leaving a note or a little message for someone. With this hectic world we live in, we often overlook a simple thing that even though it’s easy to do, it can mean so much.
Check out my latest beauty product review and enter for your chance to get one yourself.
Enter for your chance to win your very on Micro Derm Roller Set —
Disclaimer: This product was provided by Beaute La Royale for review purposes, however as always my opinions are my own.
This time of year my skin gets hit hard. From the colder temps and dryer air, my skin starts to lack moisture and needs a little extra TLC. There are slot of products I use that may help skin conditions but to be honest, the ingredients don’t make me feel good about using them daily. When I was approached by the people over at Ellovi I was intrigued by their 6 ingredient body body.
Ellovi was created to disrupt a beauty industry ruled by products laden with artificial ingredients and cheap fillers. The founders are passionate about crafting pure and nutritional skincare products from plants. They want not only to make simply the best natural skincare products, but the best skincare products of any kind.
Our first & popular product, Body Butter, is an intensely hydrating body moisturizer made from macadamia nut, coconut, marula nut, hemp seed, and shea. There are no synthetic ingredients, preservatives, parabens, or other secret ingredients.
They currently offer 4 different scents: Original, Vanilla, Mint Chocolate & Blossom. I was able to try out the Chamomile Blossom. Was I taken back and surprised by this product. It was solid at first but with the warmth of my hands it slowly was absorbed into my skin. These body butters can be used from skin to hair. I tried it as a leave in on the ends of my hair and it definitely helped with my spilt ends and smelled amazing.
I honestly recommend this product to anyone, especially as a stocking stuffer this time of year.
The people over at Ellovi have been so generous that they are offering (1) Full size Chamomile Blossom Body Butter to a lucky reader. Simply enter below for your chance to win & don’t forget to stop ok over to Ellovi and checkout the products yourself.
ENTER GIVEAWAY HERE
Disclaimer: The item was given for review purposes. As always, my opinions are my own.
One word I know that is a Mom’s dreaded word is laundry….AH!!!! The more kids you have, that more frequently you spend doing laundry, on average most homes are doing 8+ loads a week. And on top of that lets be honest doing laundry is NOT cheap, between detergent, stain removers, and fabric softeners – the expense can add up. Also from an environmental/health related standpoint a lot of those products can be hazardous to both your health and the environment. Be able to do 1000 loads of clean laundry without using Detergents, Chemicals or Perfume. In an amazingly efficient and natural way to do laundry. Now what if there was a product that was reusable, used no detergent whatsoever and cleaned your clothes just as well?? There is, and its called Crystal Wash.
Crystal Wash started from a desire to change the way we wash clothes…by naturally cleaning our clothes, saving us money and enhancing the longevity of our clothes. Using the power of Bio Ceramics from the earth, you can naturally clean your clothes as effectively as laundry detergent and it is better for your skin, the environment and more gentle on your fabrics. These special Bio Ceramics were developed using various minerals with very effective antibacterial and anti-oxidant properties.
They are working on a new Crystal Wash 2.0 which will work seamlessly in the background to learn about and monitor your laundry, while you go about business as usual via a smartphone app. http://www.crystalwash.com/kickstarter/?cp=12552
I was pleasantly surprised with the effectiveness this product delivered. I noticed that my towels were fluffier the usual. It was a different sort of clean that I was used to, and not overpowered by fragrances from your typical detergent. Also I actually felt good about doing laundry, I wasn’t polluting the environment and more than usual. Plus for me all I have to do to recharge the Crystal Wash units is to lay them in the sun every so often – so simply and smart!! I definitely recommend these as an alternative.
The awesome people over at Crystal Wash want to help share this amazing product with one of my readers.
Enter to win one of your own below by (ends 3/6/15 ):
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
How often do you have the feeling that you just dyed your hair, and your roots are ALREADY growing in?! It gets expensive after a while, and starts to become more of a chore then you want. What if you could use a product that would touch up your roots on the spot, would be safe for it and you could easily wash out?? That’s where EVERPRO BEAUTY comes in with there GRAY AWAY product. I was lucky enough to be one to try myself, and even though I myself don’t have many gray hairs to worry about, this product was definitely worth it. Check out the video below on my review.
My friends over at EVERPRO BEAUTY, have offered an AMAZING giveaway offer to my readers. One lucky person will win, an annual year supply of GRAY AWAY + a $50 VISA Giftcard! This Giveaway is open from 1/27/15 – 2/3/15. Enter Below.
The New Year is here, and with that many resolutions and change. In this month BeautyBox5 they are helping give you all you need to be open to those fresh possibilities.
BeautyBox5 – is a subscription based beauty sampling program that send 5 cosmetic samples to your door monthly. It is geared to helping introduce women to new cosmetic products and educating them as well. The products vary monthly and are based on best products for your lifestyle.
Memberships perks for being a monthly BeautyBox5 subscriber is:
All members receive FREE shipping, & receive exclusive discounts from their partner brands.
In this months subscription box, I received the following items:
- Coastal Scents Eye Shadow (Set 42 – mint condition, sundried, stone cold, & wild raisin)
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects (330 – fly with me)
- Ultraflesh The Gold Standard Mascara in Blackout
- Softsoap Nutri Serums Vitamin E Body Wash
- Garner Fructis Daily Care Fortifying Shampoo
The full products this month valued at over $100, a great steal for only $12/monthly subscription.
There is also the option to subscribe quarterly for $30 (save $6), or yearly for $99 (save $45).
- Coastal Scents Eye Shadow – This set of 4 super pigmented shadows are good great whether they are paired together for an all over look or just a few to accent. I thought the colors were great paired with one another however myself I didn’t like the consistency. I have become more of a fan of mineral powder type shadows and the airiness they give to your eyes. The colors were bold however and smooth.
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects – Have you ever wanted a manicure that lasted 10 days? With these nail strips just apply and smooth over nails and you’ll have easy nail art. Plus it comes off easily with just nail polish remover. I have had the pleasure to try similar products from direct sales companies. I did notice a bit of a difference between the two. I found that these didn’t last as long on my nails and left more of a residue when removed. The patterns are great and fun; definitely worth a try.
- Ultraflesh The Gold Standard Mascara in Blackout – Dramatic, thicker lashes are what more women want. The expert wand on this mascara gets every lash coated for major results. Mascara is one thing that any woman is always looking to find the best of. I will agree the wand on this mascara is great, and helps to define lashes without clumping.
- Softsoap Nutri Serums Vitamin E Body Wash – Treating your body to moisture and a great fresh scent is a must for most. But how about adding softening serum pearls with Vitamin E, and Omega 3 & 6 to give your skin the nutrients it needs during these dry winter months. This was a clean wash, and did keep my skin hydrated after showering; however I am very particular on ingredients in my products.
- Garner Fructis Daily Care Fortifying Shampoo – What woman wouldn’t want healthier hair for the New Year?? Strengthen your hair with the grapefruit antioxidants and proteins, fortifying your hair and adding shine. For me I used to use this brand a while back, before I found out about sulfates and parabens. So for the reason I didn’t use this product. I have heard great things about it, however for me it didn’t work.
If your ready to join in the fun, and try out your own click here : BeautyBox 5